Parents NSW Vouchers
The NSW Government has launched Parents NSW Vouchers to reward and thank eligible NSW households for their efforts to support learning from home throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Parents NSW Vouchers can be redeemed at the Camden Civic Centre for eligible shows until 9 October 2022.
If you would like to redeem your voucher/s please note the following;
- Patrons must first purchase tickets online via the Camden Civic Centre website
- The voucher must belong to the household attending and must correspond to details (name, credit card details etc) of the payee
- Please call the Civic Centre between 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday on 02 4654 7845 to provide the unique voucher code (shown below the QR barcode). This step is crucial as the unique voucher code refreshes every 10min. The venue must submit the active code to Service NSW within 10min of the code being generated
- The venue will reimburse the voucher amount (for valid vouchers) to the payment method used at time of purchase
- 50th Anniversary Queen's Greatest Hits
- Kath & Kim Drag Bingo
- Joe Avati - 25 Live World Tour
- STRASSMAN The Chocolate Diet
- Alfio - The Voice In Camden
- Music of The Night
- One Night Only – The Bee Gees Show
Rescheduled or Cancelled Shows
In the event a show is rescheduled or cancelled, ticket holders will be given the option of retaining tickets for the rescheduled date or a venue credit (covering the Parents NSW ticket portion) for another eligible show.
To find out more about the Parents NSW voucher scheme, please visit: Parents NSW | Service NSW