COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT - COVID- 19 UPDATE:
Published on 22 March 2020, by
COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT - COVID- 19 UPDATE: Changes to our Services, Facilities and Events
Camden Council have introduced a number of precautionary measures until further notice to protect members of the community, our staff and volunteers, these include:
• Cancellation or postponement of all non-essential events, library programs and in person meetings;
• Temporary closure of Camden, Oran Park & Narellan Libraries from Monday 23 March 2020;
• Temporary closure of our community facilities from Monday 23 March 2020;
• Temporary closure of Alan Baker Art Gallery from Monday 23 March 2020;
• Temporary closure of the Camden Civic Centre from Monday 23 March 2020;
• Temporary Closure of Mount Annan Leisure Centre effective from Monday 23 March 2020;
• Closure of Camden War Memorial Pool effective from Monday 23 March 2020;
• Changes have been made to the operation of our animal holding facility which is now operating by appointment only;
• Temporary closure of the Visitor Information Centre; and
• Temporary closure of Narellan and Camden Library Customer Service Hubs.
All other essential services will not be impacted at this stage.
Council’s ordinary meeting scheduled for next Tuesday 24 March has been cancelled. This is in accordance with Council’s Code of Meeting Practice. Agenda items for the meeting will be postponed to a future meeting.
For a full list of impacted events and programs, and for information on the latest announcements from Council regarding COVID-19, go to www.camden.nsw.gov.au/alerts/
Follow the latest updates on COVID-19 from NSW Health and Australian Government Department of Health.