Community Grants 2021/2022 NOW OPEN
Published on 8 September 2021, by Camden Civic Centre
Camden Council have opened a new round of grants for community groups, organisations and individuals as part of the ongoing COVID-19 Community Support Package.
The round opened 3 September and is open until 1 October 2021 and can be applied for in one of the following categories:
- Cultural Performance Subsidy for Camden Civic Centre and Julia Reserve Youth and Community Centre, for programs held between January and June 2022; and
- Civic Centre and Julia Reserve Cultural Performance Subsidy » Camden Council (nsw.gov.au)
For more information please contact CivicC@camden.nsw.gov.au (Camden Civic Centre) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Julia Reserve)
- Cultural Activation Seed Grants, for artists and art organisation programs held between January and June 2022.
Cultural Activation Seed Grant » Camden Council (nsw.gov.au)
For more information please contact email@example.com
- Community Small Grants (incorporating Sport and Recreation), with up to $6,500 available to not-for-profit community groups and organisations;
Information and the application form can be found here: Community Small Grants Program » Camden Council (nsw.gov.au)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Sponsorship for Events held between January and June 2022;
Community Sponsorship Program » Camden Council (nsw.gov.au)
For more information please contact email@example.com
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend an online information session to obtain more details on the grant program and to discuss project ideas with Council Officers. Sessions will be held via zoom and a link will be sent when you have registered.
- To register for the Cultural Activation Seed Grant and Cultural Performance Subsidy information sessions please see link here: https://www.trybooking.com/BTZHK
- To register for the Community Small Grant and Sponsorship information sessions please see link here: https://www.trybooking.com/BTZHQ
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Frere Mauger, Community Project Officer – Social Inclusion, Camden Council on 02 4654 7777.
Council looks forward to receiving your application.